LUIS SINISTERRA: I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE - Leedsunited.com 7/7/22


Leeds United have completed their sixth summer signing with the addition of Colombian international, Luis Sinisterra.

The winger arrives at Elland Road from Dutch side Feyenoord on a contract until the summer of 2027, and he is now looking forward to playing in the Premier League, a move he considers to be a dream!

“I am very happy to be here in this beautiful club, I am enjoying this time,” Sinisterra told LUTV.

“I know it’s a historic club with beautiful fans. I heard a lot of things about the stadium and atmosphere, it’s amazing so I can’t wait to feel that in person.

“It was my dream when I was a child [to play in the Premier League], right now I am close to making that.”

After showing excellent form last season in Holland, Sinisterra ended the season with a superb return of 23 goals and 14 assists from his attacking position.

He will now be joining up with Jesse Marsch and his Leeds United side and was asked about bringing that form at Elland Road.

“Of course I will work to bring this quality to Leeds,” Sinisterra stated.

“This is my feeling, that I want to do the same or even more for this team and for the fans.

“I think it is also one of my characteristics, to enjoy and make the fans happy with my skills, my quality and hopefully I can do that here at Elland Road.”

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23