BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Leeds United | King completes loan move to Leeds

Nottingham Forest striker Marlon King has completed a loan move to Leeds.
The 24-year-old Jamaica international has fallen out of favour at the City Ground following the arrival of new Forest manager Gary Megson.
And he is Leeds boss Kevin Blackwell's fifth signing in a month, providing cover for the injured Brian Deane and Julian Joachim.
King will go straight into the squad for Sunday's trip to Millwall should the switch be finalised in time.
"When I learnt Kevin Blackwell wanted me at Leeds I did not hesitate," King told the club website.
"It's a massive club and one which should be in the Premiership. When I get my chance I hope to make the most of it and get some goals."

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23