Sky Sports - The Best Sport Coverage From Around The World

GRAY PLEASED WITH POINT

Leeds United's stand in boss Eddie Gray admits that the 0-0 draw against Aston Villa was far from a classic, but is happy that his side claimed a point.
Gray's side are now unbeaten in five games, and the Scot was delighted with his side's work ethic.
"It was a difficult game, but I thought we did very well," said Gray. "I think a draw was a fair result, they shaded the first half but I thought we were better in the second. I'm a little disappointed not to have won at home, but I am also happy that we didn't lose. I'm trying to get the players to believe in themselves and also to believe in each other. One thing I can't criticise since I came back here is the work ethic - they are all working very hard. It wasn't a great game, but when two teams are battling for points it's always going to be a scrap."

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23