Leeds player Adryan makes same statement three times in one interview; Redfearn take note

Here is the City 14/3/15
Vincent Ralph
Adryan has opened up about his time at Leeds United thus far.
Leeds United midfielder Adryan has been speaking to BBC Radio Leeds about his situation at Elland Road, and his comments made for very interesting listening.
The Brazilian repeated the same phrase three times, to suggest his feelings are the same as those Leeds fans calling for his inclusion far more than they are currently seeing.
When asked if he was frustrated to be playing so little, the Leeds loanee said, “Really I don’t know what’s happening. I started to play 12 games in a row, for the first-team, but (I’m) not in the squad for five or six games. But I don’t know what’s happening, I’m always training hard.
“I do my best, that’s what I have to do. I don’t know what’s happening but I have to keep going, training hard.”
In just a few moments Adryan said, “I don’t know what’s happening” three times, and it is easy to understand his confusion when you consider he seemingly paid his dues in the under-21s, building up his match fitness and getting used to the club, only to be forced to do the same all over again having already impressed for the first-team.
Adryan has made 13 appearances for Leeds’ first-team this season but the vast majority of those games came in a spell from October to December. Since then the 20-year-old has enjoyed just 26 minutes of senior football in the last 15 matches.
When you consider the player’s undeniable talent and his impact when he did build up a head of steam, manager Neil Redfearn’s decision appears somewhat bizarre. As a result, Adryan is surely not the only person admitting he does not know what is happening regarding his playing-time.

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23