JAIDON ANTHONY: THE GOAL IS TO GET PROMOTED - Leedsunited.com 5/9/23


New Leeds United winger Jaidon Anthony has spoken exclusively to LUTV, following his deadline day loan move from AFC Bournemouth.

A Sky Bet Championship promotion winner with the Cherries in the 2021/22 campaign, the forward became the ninth arrival of the summer transfer window at Elland Road.

Anthony spoke about the move, along with his aims and ambitions for the rest of the season.

“I’m really excited,” said Anthony.

“It all happened really quickly, but I’m buzzing to get in and around the group and hopefully help the team.

“The year before last I got promoted from this division, I played a lot of games in it and I know it’s a really tough league, it’s really physical and very demanding.

“It’s exciting to come back now and try and push for another promotion.

“I feel like I’ve been getting better every year, last year was a big step up and I managed to play a lot of games and hopefully I can now use that here.

“The goal is to get promoted, play as many games as possible, help the team and be a big part of success.

“With the international break, it’s a good chance to get settled, know the lads and the manager and how he wants to play and hopefully I’ll be ready come Millwall.”

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23