KRISTOFFER KLAESSON: THIS IS THE RIGHT STEP - Leedsunited.com 31/7/21

Goalkeeper on joining Leeds United.

New Leeds United signing Kristoffer Klaesson spoke exclusively to LUTV after signing for Leeds United.

The goalkeeper has signed a four-year-deal at Elland Road, after joining from Norwegian outfit VĂ¥lerenga.

Klaesson, who has won 38 caps at youth level for Norway, revealed his delight at becoming Leeds’ sixth summer recruit.

“I’m really happy to be here, it’s a really big club with a lot of history,” said Klaesson.

“The coaching staff here are brilliant and I think I can develop a lot over the next few years and hopefully I will play one day.

“I want to push Illan Meslier as hard as I can, to make him play at his best all of the time.

“It’s a big step up from VĂ¥lerenga where I was before, but I believe this is the right step, I want to develop and hopefully one day play in the Premier League with Leeds.

“It’s going to be a different style of play to what I’m used to, but I’m ready for it.

“I know a couple of Leeds fans back at home, Leeds has a huge fan base in Norway and I’ve heard the atmosphere in the stadium is crazy when it’s full, so I’m really excited.”

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23