McCormack - I will never ask to leave Leeds

Vital Football 5/5/14
Leeds United striker Ross McCormack says he will never ask to leave the club.
McCormack has enjoyed his best ever season in professional football having hit 29-goals for Leeds in all competitions and there is already much speculation linking him with a move away from Elland Road.
The club have already turned down a number of offers for 28-year-old in the past year and he was rewarded with a new four-year deal last summer. McCormack says he would never ask to leave Leeds and it would be up to the club to tell him they want him to leave.
Speaking to BBC Radio Leeds, McCormack said, "I will be back in pre-season, I will keep doing my job at Leeds United until there is a phone call to say they have accepted an offer or they want me to leave.
"I will still be here; I will never say I want to leave this football club. The club is bigger than me, so I will never do that."
Leeds turned down three bids from Middlesbrough last summer as well as bids from West Ham United and Cardiff City in the January transfer window.
West Ham, Crystal Palace, Queens Park Rangers, Leicester City and Fulham have already been linked with a move for McCormack in the summer after he finished the season as the highest scorer in the championship.

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23