Let's make something important - Massimo Cellino speaks about his time at United so far

leedsunited.com 20/5/14
Club President Massimo Cellino has spoken about wanting to make something “important and big” at Leeds United in his first interview with LUTV.
Eleonora Sport completed their majority shareholding acquisition in early April and the new club President has admitted he may have to do things the hard way to achieve success.
“Always, if you want to make something important and you take the easy way or the downhill way you will get somewhere,” said the President. “It seems good and faster but it won’t be important.
“But if you take the hard way, the uphill way you will get something very important and very big.
“I am studying Leeds and I am studying English football. I respect that I don’t know everything about English football. I have to listen and I have to learn. I have to learn fast but I will say that I am a fast learner.
“I have been running and rushing around and I haven’t stopped thinking. But in the last two or three days I have started to see that there is a little bit of light at the end of tunnel.
“Until a week ago I was going in one direction then the other and it was driving me crazy.
“But since last week I know where the line is so we have to keep going the distance and we’ll get there.”

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23