Leedsunited.com 2/2/10
AN OPEN LETTER FROM PRUTTS: FAREWELL FRIENDS...
Dear All,
It's been one of the privileges of my life so far to have played for such a world renowned, highly respected football club.
The friendships I have made, the memories I hold dear and the sheer pleasure of being a Leeds player will stay with me for a long time.
Leeds United gets under your skin (as I'm sure all you avid fans know) and there will be a part of me that will always be Leeds.
I am proud to have played a part in bridging the gap between an uncertain past and a no doubt glorious future.
Leeds fans are loud, loyal and passionate. Make no mistake, you are the lifeblood of the club and forever will be.
You were always fantastic to me and I hold that in my heart as I move on.
Thanks for everything,
David Prutton (aka Prutts, aka 'Jesus')

Popular posts from this blog

Leeds United handed boost as ‘genuinely class’ star confirms his commitment to the club - YEP 4/8/23

Leeds United in ‘final stages’ of £10m deal for Premier League defender as Jack Harrison exit looms - YEP 13/8/23

Wilfried Gnonto latest as talks ongoing between Everton and Leeds despite £38m+ claims - Goodison News 1/9/23